Thanks for your question. Electric safety is one of our main concerns.
The power or hazard of an electric shock can be summarized by the following equation: voltage + resistance + path + duration = outcome. Thus, a large number of factors determine whether a shock is light or extremely dangerous. We invite you to watch the animation The Four Shock Factors to learn more.
Iodine tablets are useful for treating exposure to radioactivity and not for electrical shock.
In any case, it is important to always use electrical appliances that are in good condition and to do so in a dry place.